- ultra-low weight 450 g
- small dimensions after folding
ORK II LIGHT
Light weight from light materials. Known and well-liked, ORK the LIGHT version.
Lightness and practicality. These are the two most important features of the ORK LIGHT canopy. Regardless of where you are going, you can take your own “roof over your head” with you! A canopy that can be hung or set up anywhere outdoors. Will protect against sun and rain, ideal as a cover for a field kitchen, dining area or simply as an “alternative to a tent”. Made from silicone-nylon (used for the production of tent flysheets).
- canopy in the shape of an isosceles trapeze
- 2 guy-ropes in contrasting colour and 4 rubber loops
- 8 aluminium pegs
- dimensions: 300 x 150 x 250 x 300 cm (shape of an isosceles trapeze)
- dimensions when is packed: 38 x 6 cm
- protection against rain up to 3 000 mm H₂O: 3.000 mm
- weight: 450 g